DynaPro Enterprises, Inc.'s goal is to increase our customer's business productivity by decreasing the costs related to workers' compensation and occupational nursing services. This is accomplished by offering our customers a comprehensive program encompassing prevention, early intervention and medical case management of their workers' compensation injuries in addition to other occupational services to include but not limited to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP), OSHA Safety Training Courses, Ergonomic Evaluation and/or Training, loss prevention and medical cost savings through a discount provider network. We are a service-oriented company, dedicated to forming long-term relationships with our customers. We will provide our customers with the highest quality, cost-effective services available to help them meet their goals. We would like the opportunity to partner with you and your employees.
What Can DynaPro Enterprises Do For You?
- Certified Managed Care Plan for State of South Dakota for 2005
- Early Intervention Program for Workers' Compensation Claims, which includes:
- Triage - claims are reviewed by a nurse
- Telephonic Case Management
- Onsite Case Management
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- OSHA Compliant Training Courses
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Occupational Nursing Services
- Healthcare Management Services
Early Intervention (EI) and Medical Case Management of Work Injuries
- Overall, quick response and early intervention provides for efficient claims handling, reduced costs, and positive employee morale by demonstrating to injured employees that you are concerned about his/her welfare and are providing quality workers' compensation benefits.
- Early intervention with treating physicians can help assure that appropriate quality medical care will be provided with the goal of returning the injured worker to the job when it is best to do so, either at a full or modified duty level.
- Being injured on the job can be stressful for the injured worker and their family. The primary focus should be on recuperating and returning to work, but is often very confusing for both the injured worker and the employer.
- The DynaPro Team works as a liaison between the injured worker, the employer, the insurance company and the provider to help ensure that everyone has the most up-to-date information.
- Many studies have shown this to be true. Some business insurance studies show that for each day that passes between the date of injury and the date case management begins, the duration of the claim increases by 2 1/2 days. In other words, if it takes an average of two weeks before your claims adjustor can begin working on your workers' comp cases, the cases will typically last more than a month longer than if immediate intervention is employed.